What's new
What's new

Get em while you can......

Yes we went thru this scare 4 years ago and nothing has changed. I am disapointed with the resluts of the election too, however I don't see the need to panic just yet. It was once said the people who best liked Obama getting elected 4 years ago were every gun shop in the USA because the sales from panic stricken people went thru the roof.

Don't kid yourself, Ovomit will come after your guns. He has written over 900 Exec Orders, and he will probably try that.

As far as the UN Treaty, it is a real threat. Ovomit will sign it and there is some loop hole in the UN Charter that will make it law even without the approval of the Senate by 2/3's.

Subscribe to National Association For Gun Rights news letter for more on the UN deal. The news letter is free, and of course they will bug you for donations. I give about 10 or 20 every six month or so.

Chuck38

The only folks who are convinced that "gun control" could dry up the source of guns and prohibit the ownership of guns reveal themselves as the sort who has no street smarts, has never purchased an illegal drug, or a prostitute, or a stolen item, someone who never bribed a cop or a politician, someone who knows no criminals, no smugglers, no pimps, etc.

Anyone with "real world" experience isn't worried about "gun control"; it will never happen.

Rush Limbaugh used to "doctor shop" to get his painkillers; he should be well aware that everything has a price, and everthing can be purchased.

It's about a year too late to start trying to stock up now... getting closer to 6months waiting on a rifle.
On the plus side manufacturers are probably booked right through to 2014 now.

I have jumped the gun on the upcoming fear, panic, screaming and whining that will be coming from south of the border because of bad government and have purchased a four year supply of disposable ear plugs. he he he

Ha!

If you're here, but afraid of losing your guns/arms, I think you've walked in the wrong door.

If they come for my lathe, then I'll be pissed.

You can keep current on the failed UN deal and any other legislation on the NRA website. Way too many falsehoods on the net. I have emails from both of Texas' US Senators. They are part of a large group that have kept the UN deal off the table. Just watch the NRA for any thing that you are worried about.

"Ovomit will come after your guns."

Not doing a real good job of it, it's been four
years and ya still got 'em, eh?

Only difference is now,he ain't worried about re-election. Course, if he does succeed in taking our guns, what's he need an election for? He can just executive order himself into perpetuity. "The Second Amendment is the one that guarentees all the others."

I have jumped the gun on the upcoming fear, panic, screaming and whining that will be coming from south of the border because of bad government and have purchased a four year supply of disposable ear plugs. he he he

Shouldn't you be helping to reinforce the border, cause many have vowed that because of ObamaCare, they would rather live in Canada, where nobody forces, uh......

:o

Never mind....

Back