Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Good Idea, I can use my Mauser pocket 25ACP for a paperweight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It does not work like that, once it has a number it is what it is.
    The unfinished receiver has no number, it has a box, and a receipt, with order number. but no number on the metal.
    I have been around a while, anyone remember the auto sear, then the auto sear kits, and registering them and paying the $200 tax, the stings started back then in Wa. state 1970s
    Maybe, its the evil machines responsible, or could it be the skilled craftsmen that makes this stuff in the first place.
    The people that want to save the world, cant change a tire on a car, but they are making the rules!

So, are they going confiscate the unfinished receiver, buy it back, or register it and place a # on it? Mabey give me an Obama phone!
    I have no intension of finishing the machine work, instead I am just speculating on a future value, certainly not a high dollar gamble, for an item that has proof of origin, and was legally purchsed.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    It was his plan, after all. You started a saner thread instead of just the odd cheap shot?

Point us to it. We can jump-ship on this useless trash in a single click.

I WHY, on God's Green Earth, would anyone WANT one of his fool troll-threads preserved in ANY case? Screen pollution is all they ever were.

Nobody ever saw a tired machine-tool - covered in RUST or not - before he found a camera?

Didn't THINK we had led such sheltered lives.. even on the way to the loo.. in our own shop!

Get THAT starved for free entertainment as to become food for a nutcase to amuse his wierd ass with?

We should clock-out and go break some clays, punch holes in paper, cut the grass, have a cold brew, fix a sam handwich.... maybe even get laid?

Not necessarily in any particular order, either!

A "Hive mind" don't live on PM. We are all different folks, and seriously INDEPENDENT about that.

And even if it did? No cheap-ass "drama-queen" commands the "hive"!

And damned few even of the most egregiously greedy fools, actually.

Or so I HAD thought .. until .. what's the time-stamp on Post # 5 again?

LAMO.. No idea what you said... carry on..

4. Likes reggie_obe liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by donie View Post
    It does not work like that, once it has a number it is what it is.
    The unfinished receiver has no number, it has a box, and a receipt, with order number. but no number on the metal.
    I have been around a while, anyone remember the auto sear, then the auto sear kits, and registering them and paying the $200 tax, the stings started back then in Wa. state 1970s
    Maybe, its the evil machines responsible, or could it be the skilled craftsmen that makes this stuff in the first place.
    The people that want to save the world, cant change a tire on a car, but they are making the rules!

So, are they going confiscate the unfinished receiver, buy it back, or register it and place a # on it? Mabey give me an Obama phone!
    I have no intension of finishing the machine work, instead I am just speculating on a future value, certainly not a high dollar gamble, for an item that has proof of origin, and was legally purchsed.
    Forget Aluminum for the moment..

Say some outfit molding plastic garbidge bins (yes, some are still made in the USA) runs a few hundred thou of plastic "ghost gun" receivers .. that would never work but have the right shape..

...while the legislation is snailing it's usual slow way through Congress..

... then makes a fortune off the Fed buy back funding for his garbidge?

I would not be the first time Fed money has been wasted in a similar manner, would it?

Cue the "soil bank" years. Where farmers were paid to NOT cultivate acreage.

And put the unproductve land that they were too old to farm.. or couldn't farm ANYWAY for its poor yield or difficult lie as to plowing.. into the "soil bank" program.

Then chuckled all the way to the OTHER kind of "Bank" with the check.

G'Dad only DID that to get-even with the "Government man" who had denied him the wartime permit to slaughter the last of his beef.

War Two Railroad roundhouse foreman going to double-shift work left him no time to farm on the side, and there was no hired help to be had.

Government said beef production had to be raised. The letter directed that he was to keep them for breeding stock and build-up his herd.

Steers? For breeding stock?

I did say "Government?"

You might be on to another one of those situations?

"Fake news" will of course report it as a massive success at diverting evil technology and brag as to how many disasters were prevent from happening.

It's their job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1974 View Post
    Well you attracted thermite so kiss this thread goodbye.
    termite doesn't have any life so all he does day and night is troll every thread on this site. Sorry for the thread drift Donie.

7. Likes reggie_obe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It really doesn't matter anymore, the guy finally blew a gasket, or dropped a valve, as I predicted.
    Now he sounds like a blithering idiot, still a nasty one for sure, but just diesels his nonsense. A broken cyber bully with a rod knock, I suppose.
    No reason for me to respond to this person anymore, and I have no grudges against anyone here regarding whatever problems occurred! Rotate or you will surely stagnate!

9. Likes reggie_obe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is a funny little vid on "ghost guns"...
    Login • Instagram
    Link is not to login, it is to the video.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgwxCpghvy/
    This is the same link, I tried to embed the video...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgwxCpghvy/
    This is the same link, I tried to embed the video...
    So how did it END? All these "reality TV" shows love to leave yah high-and-dry!

Firearms with a mind of their own are not NEW!

G'Dad gave a side-hammer percussion-cap muzzle-loading shotgun to a Nephew.

TEN bore double.

Roscoe asked him if it "kicked"?

G'Dad said not exactly.

"Fired it once while standing atop a cut stump."

"That Old Gentleman knocked me off the stump."

"Then chased me around it several times!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The ghost gun term, used to refer to a gun with the numbers removed, killed from police tracking, "a ghost floating around out there"!
    The cat is already out of the bag with the millions and millions of guns already out there.
    But no talk of stopping people with bad intent, let them out of jail now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    termite doesn't have any life so all he does day and night is troll every thread on this site. Sorry for the thread drift Donie.
    I read somewhere that a termite infestation can be remedied by lead poisoning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It is an irritating situation that seems to have no explantion, he was visited by a senior forum member, that determined he is all BS, he just reads books, and spouts it out here.
    He has indicated many times, he wants me dead, he has also claimed to be a law enforcement officer, I have a screen shot, unbelievable.

He knows everything he can find about me and my family, I dont know his name, or where he lives.
    He is even nastier when he is off line, think about that! He will do anything to keep posting.

Now listen to me, the termite is an elderly man in bad health, with some kind of malfunction. There seems to be no solution, but he is obviously breaking down, as his already unreadable non sense is even getting worse, and he is on the war path tonight!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by donie View Post
    It is an irritating situation that seems to have no explantion, he was visited by a senior forum member, that determined he is all BS, he just reads books, and spouts it out here.
    He has indicated many times, he wants me dead, he has also claimed to be a law enforcement officer, I have a screen shot, unbelievable.

He knows everything he can find about me and my family, I dont know his name, or where he lives.
    He is even nastier when he is off line, think about that! He will do anything to keep posting.

Now listen to me, the termite is an elderly man in bad health, with some kind of malfunction. There seems to be no solution, but he is obviously breaking down, as his already unreadable non sense is even getting worse, and he is on the war path tonight!
    And you do not even realize that every single point you have posted is refuted "right here on PM", going back YEARS, and more than just the one time?

Take the most obvious of all, fool.

More than one post, full name, address, phone number and email. Because there's no fear HERE.. 30 years same house and tax rolls? How does one hide that, if even there was the least reason to WANT to do? "Everybody has to be someplace".

Oh.. and a rather large number of other PM members HAVE met me, eyeball to eyeball, and/or sold me tooling or gotten it from me - or had help in shipping "etc". Plenty of off-PM contact, voice as well as emails.

Post it again?

Nah.

Too freakin' EASY for yah!

Among OTHER reasons?

I am now genuinely curious to see if - given what appears to be episodes of senile dementia - having been layered atop your life-long "wound collector" fantasy issues, you still even know how to READ anything you dare NOT know!

Fair certain you do not WISH to read, is it not? Over 500 unread PM incoming messages? Proud of that and bragged on it, too, "right here, on PM"

Allowing reality to enter might conflict with a deeply entrenched fantasy as has been long years in construction? Or did it just grow like a mildew, somewhere in the dimly lighted cobwebbed chambers of the remains of your tortured little mind?

Why.. "perish the very thought" of such a meagre return on the investment in a major drama!

... however pathetic..

Be happy I choose to know very LITTLE about you, and your patch of the woods.

Much of it cometh from the "data leaks" in your own contrived sagas.

But there you have it.

Standard risk for the "wound collector" when "projecting" to is get the odd one of his contrived dramas out of sync with his other contrived dramas. And contradict his own lies.

BIGtime panic that first time a "mirror" was put up to show you that your own worst enemy.. was ....YOURSELF!

The records of bad behaviour you were broadcasting of your own games!

You tried to pull ALL OF your photos from .. what was it? Four or FIVE other websites, forums, and foto storage locations? But could NOT pull already archived TEXT in nasty posts!

Still in records... in case you need a reminder of your ruder history.

Why, EVER did you think you could RULE the heavily indexed internet and leave no footprints?

Oh. Well. Why worry about "evidence"? "Wound collecters" are omnipotent, yah?

All you had to do was say it didn't exist? To YOU, it did not exist.

Say you did not know? To you you did not know.

Not as if any OTHER entity was even alive, let alone functional, was it?

No fine waaaaay! All "other" are but synthetic imaginary figures for your dominating mind to assign our commanded roles to.

"Have never done ANYTHING" until you assign your label.

All must "show you a photo"?.

Not because you care about a picture.

So you can prove that your merest WHIM was obediantly pandered to.

That your dictatorial ORDERS were obeyed by those under your omnipotent control.

Sick puppy, DSD.

Very sick.

"Carry on".

The century is only just getting started...

My role?

"Librarian's Assistant" might be close?

Reach over on the bookshelf. Hand over the book.

The one you wrote yourself.

None of my doing. Just helping another forgetful soul remember what he wrote.

From the record.

Not just the most-recent of your lies.

All of them.

You didn't want that garbidge in the record?

Should not have PUT that garbidge in the record. Beyond anyone's ability to erase it NOW.

PM is important even to Sovereign National Governments. More than just the one.

Problems are solved, here. Real ones. With technological advantage, money, and TIME value.

Whom even can guess how many snapshots are stored by whom, or where?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Arizona
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think it is time you guys take your feud somewhere else.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by GGaskill View Post
    I think it is time you guys take your feud somewhere else.
    "Feud?"

A "feud" implies a quarrel or dispute.

There is none.

Just records. His own.

Akin to chronograph data.

Can surely hold opinions as to the meaning. Opinion doesn't change the raw record.
    Very "raw".

Not my website. I just care about its future. Not as a nutter's playtoy, either.

Healthy. Useful. Productive. Beloved, even.

A calm, mature, and pleasant place to visit. Again.

Manners? We're still human. Some days are better than others. BFD. Not new.

Just not hard-wired parasitical and infantile nasty.

Doesn't come out of my blood, future, nor treasure if he "wins" at his manipulative games. At all.

PM's, rather.