What's new
What's new

Gunsmithing reamers

ibboatin28

Plastic
I attended a auction and ended up with 8-10 chamber reamers obviously for center fire cartridges. The issue is the caliber is not marked on them. There are also some go-no go gages and a couple of shotgun choke reamers . Anyone have any interest in buying them? I can get some pictures and sizing if anyone is interested.

I attended a auction and ended up with 8-10 chamber reamers obviously for center fire cartridges. The issue is the caliber is not marked on them. There are also some go-no go gages and a couple of shotgun choke reamers . Anyone have any interest in buying them? I can get some pictures and sizing if anyone is interested.

I dont think there are any rimfire stuff. Most of it looks like tapered cases

Anyone have any interest in buying them?

Without knowing what they are, they have little value. There are so many similar cartridges that you would be crazy to use one for anything other than practice. Can you imagine using a rifle chambered in "I think it is a .300 Ackley Magnum"? Maybe if you have an optical comparator you could figure out the dimensions but that would be a lot of work.

I didn’t know if someone would have some interest in them or not. Just thought I’d throw it out there.

I'd be interested in one as close to 308 Win as possible for practice.

Of course I, as like others, are interested.
So far, I'll give you $6.
If you want to take some measurements and include photos I could go higher.
If I am out of line, please explain.

Back