What's new
What's new

How to sell freinds gunsmiths machinery?

vintovka

Plastic
Sorry if inappropriate but been tasked with sad duty to see if anyone is interested in friends complete machine shop. He had a stroke and is in hospice. 2 each large small lathes, mills plus shapers and lots of tooling and shop furniture IS the machinery for sale forum correct?

the listing should be with multiple photos of each machine and try to keep the tooling with each if you know where it goes.
Some tooling can be costly.
Clear photos are a good start...then you have to work out the price you would like.

I have spoken to his daughter and had an appraisal. I think i will list it all here on machinery sales forum for 4K.

I am 500 miles away and this is what info i have. all are covered with dust and pics were taken by realtor as house is now for sale.

13x40 ENCO gear head lathe w/American Made baldor motor, stand chucks, some tooling and all accessories - New unused
8x249or 30 Logan ? or Southbend lathe with stand and lots of tooling and accessories and many spare parts
RF-20 18" Bench Mill 110 near new with all accessories. May never have been run
Bridgeport Mill complete with tooling, new rotary table, vises, Misc tooling
Metal shaper bench on stand
All items shown are included
Other shop benches, planers, misc tools and more.

Again the 13x40 lathe and the RF20 18" bench mill are new or as new. I have exact same equipment and it is top notch

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I can see the pics ,lathes look OK ,plenty of extras,and reasonably clean,shaper is antique iron ,collector maybe ,.....the Bridgeport is mostly obscured by a sheet of ply,but doesnt seem of great value to me ,certainly not a long table ,or any feature causing excitement in the Bridgeport fraternity.

Back