What's new
What's new

Manson Precision Reamers

Konrad308

Plastic
I would like to know what you think about Manson Reamers. I usually use another reamer manufacturer in the usa but the waiting period including shilping is no less than 12 weeks to this side of the world.

I ordered from Manson and received the order 7 days later. That is amazing service. The reamers look great and is just like i ordered them.

Regards

Konrad

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I have only one Manson reamer, in 454 Casull. He understood what I meant when I said I wanted a cylinder reamer. It cut 5 good chambers, but it definitely wanted to be fed in quickly.

I used to use PTG until I got tired of dealing with the constantly rotating front office staff. I've been using JGS reamers and I've been very happy. The reamers cut very well and they fit the pilot sets I already have. The employees that answer the phone at JGS are knowledgeable and very professional, I won't go back.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Always first choice.
And Dave is always happy to lend advice or help with any problems.

Ordered a counterbore reamer today, it's shipping tomorrow.

Dave Manson has always been very good to me with his freely offered advise and his wide knowledge of chambers and machining issues in chambering. I have several of his reamers and headspace gages, and they've all worked well.

Almost all of my reamers are Manson, really good quality. The only issue I have is they are not (in the main) CIP spec so I can have issues with the proof house once in a while here in the UK where they changed to CIP.

Back