What's new
What's new

Marlin Ballard extractor

TOPPKATT

Plastic
Working on a Marlin Ballard in .32 long. The extractor refused to co-operate and went belly up. Now, It's possible to use the remains to make a new one, but drawing(s) of an original would make it so much easier and faster. Any one have any ideas? No one seems to have any parts available for this rifle (over 100 yrs old, DOM 1886).
Thanks!

Hey Don, thanks for the reply. I was able to find the part i needed from The Rifle Shoppe in OK. It was cheap, in stock and took less time than making it from scratch. Though I was ready to start that process.

Chevy didn't have a V-8 in 1917. You can still get parts for a 265 from 1955 though...same with Marlin. You just need to know where to look is all. That's what I was helping with. Go back to your lockdown.

Chevy didn't have a V-8 in 1917. You can still get parts for a 265 from 1955 though...same with Marlin. You just need to know where to look is all. That's what I was helping with. Go back to your lockdown.

Though I agree with you on your point, here is a fun fact

Chevrolet Series D
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Chevrolet Series D
1918 Chevrolet Series D V-8.jpg
1918 Series D Touring
Overview
Manufacturer Chevrolet (General Motors)
Production 1917-1918
Model years 1918
Assembly Oakland Assembly, Oakland, California
North Tarrytown Assembly, Tarrytown, New York (3324 produced)
Flint Assembly, Flint, Michigan (1315 produced)
Norwood Assembly, Norwood, Ohio
St. Louis Assembly, St. Louis, Missouri
Arlington Assembly, Arlington, Texas
Oshawa Assembly, Oshawa, Ontario Canada (194 produced)
Powertrain
Engine 288 cu in (4.7 L) V8
Dimensions
Wheelbase 120 in (3.05 m)
The Chevrolet Series D is an American automobile produced by Chevrolet between 1917 and 1918. Over 4,000 Series D cars were manufactured in the 1918 model year,[1] and it was the first Chevrolet car with a V8 engine. It was not until 1955 that Chevrolet made another V8.

Your wrong. Chevy had a V8 in 1917-18, I have seen one

Thats what I said, it prompted this: "Now you'll have a new buddy when he flees kali to spread the bad policy virus in ID-ho!"

I can't remember the last time California voters or policy makers came up with anything I agreed with, a big part of why we left, bought a place out in the sticks and keep to ourselves. It is kind of fun to vote similar to the state I live in for a change.

Now you'll have a new buddy when he flees kali to spread the bad policy virus in ID-ho!

hey ken savvy [Spanish slang for he who knows not] now you know something new now don't you and by the way even if marlin was still around they would not give out that info not in this day and age the marlin that made that gun has not been around for 100 years and about the lock down its not my lock down as i am a nationalist not a communist ken

Thats what I said, it prompted this: "Now you'll have a new buddy when he flees kali to spread the bad policy virus in ID-ho!"

I can't remember the last time California voters or policy makers came up with anything I agreed with, a big part of why we left, bought a place out in the sticks and keep to ourselves. It is kind of fun to vote similar to the state I live in for a change.

yup California was a nice place before all the east coast libtards moved in and turned it in to the if its free i will take three toilet they came from i willing to bet there a sheep or two up there in sd that don't sleep to well at night with ol ken around

Back