What's new
What's new

New Resource: everygunpart.com

fixNshoot3006

Plastic
Hey Gents & Ladies,

Has anyone bought anything from everygunpart.com yet? I've got an old SIG 230 that seems to need parts now and again. I was looking for parts and found some on gunbroker, but think it might make sense to just buy this kit Sig Sauer P23 SL Semi-auto Stainless Steel - Semi-auto - Handgun Kits | EveryGunPart.com

Before i do it, wanted to hear from an intelligent community. Looks like a sweet deal, but don't want to get bit by a new company just trying to figure stuff out.

Happy Wednesday ya'll!

Well, you could always buy it and let us know instead of making a very first post that looks exactly like a spam ad.

Steve

Some welcome... I didn't realize it would be such a sin to try and utilize experienced opinions to my benefit. Your time is obviously too valuable to be helpful to new comers.

Everygunpart is a reputable site. They buy seized guns from police departments, destroy the frame/receiver/whatever, and sell the rest of the parts.

Gunbusters is another source of demil parts.

A friend one of the machines. As I understand the process there's some kind of video record showing the frame with the serial number actually going into the shredder to prove destruction. The small parts he strips off and sells. He's told me he's had to drop some REALLY nice/valuable/collectable stuff down the hole.

Back