What's new
What's new

Parts recognition?

Best guess ....

Removable keys, custom fitted to specific assemblies.

The curved end could match the curved end of a keyway cut by a woodruff cutter and the hole might help in removal.

yes, I am almost certain they are gun parts..they were in with other parts but we can't identify these....if someone can identify them and can use them I would send them out.

most of the parts they were in with were of German WW1-2 origin.

yes, I am almost certain they are gun parts..they were in with other parts but we can't identify these....if someone can identify them and can use them I would send them out.

most of the parts they were in with were of German WW1-2 origin.

Before Picatinny rails existed.... might be some form of accessory mount, then.

Not my area of expertise, but what was Weird-Adolph's equivalent to a rifle grenade launcher? Or the M-14 retainer clips mounted in an M-151? Or magazine reloading aids?

Must be a website or several out there full of fotos of all the Wermacht's odds and sods of kit?

if 2 similar parts have any difference including a size tolerance on one feature than 2 drawings are made and 2 part numbers
could be a feature thans .2500 on one part and on other part its .2498
other times its a drawing revision change and rather than say same part number rev 1 and rev 2 they just generate a separate part number for each part
other times if part number is 1234 and rev 1 it might be part number 12341
and if part 1234 rev 2 it might be part number 12342, basically combining part number and rev number

Back