What's new
What's new

RG-G .22 Gatling Plans?

AFriendOfLife

Plastic
Hey all! I just recently discovered Paul's awesome work on his website, and being a machining student I got all excited that there was actually plans to build a legitimate Gatling gun.

However, I am late to the party, and Paul unfortunately passed in April. The plans are no longer available on the website, and I don't know if they ever will be again.

Is it wrong for m to ask if anyone has a set of plans they could share with me? I don't mean any disrespect to Paul's work or anything, I just really want to have access to a project like this, this s exactly the kind of project I want to do.

Would anybody be willing to help me out? Or is there somewhere else I can find some? Thank you!

Any chance of finding his heirs to see if they will sell a set of plans? Seems like there were several people selling plans in the past. His plans could have been the best, or not.

As I recall, there were two sets of GG plans out there around the same time. One was a more or less 'scale' version, the other was the not scale one.

I have a set of plans, no idea if they are the RGG or the other outfit.

Paul was a good friend and very knowledgeable, and will be missed.

The other outfit was D & E Tool out of Kentwood, Louisiana. I have a set of their plans. PM me and I'll try to answer questions.

Here's my Gatling project. I had to go full-sized when my eyes got too bad to see the smaller parts.

thumbnail-IMG-2729 — ImgBB

Paul was a good friend and very knowledgeable, and will be missed.

The other outfit was D & E Tool out of Kentwood, Louisiana. I have a set of their plans. PM me and I'll try to answer questions.

Here's my Gatling project. I had to go full-sized when my eyes got too bad to see the smaller parts.

thumbnail-IMG-2729 — ImgBB
What caliber are you building you're in?

Back