What's new
What's new

Shilen rifle barrels

Butch Lambert

Titanium
I hope it is not improper to post a adv. on gunsmithing. I can sell you Shilen Select Match barrels for $200 ea. includes shipping. in continental USA. The stainless match and chromoly are much less. There will be a big price increase on barrels ordered after Dec. 31. This is a part time deal for me to allow me to buy more toys. By the way delivery time is about 4 weeks at this time. Butch

Butch,
I would be interested later next year, but right now I have too much projects going on. Could you e-mail me a catalog, or fax or mail it to me at: Hawaii Gun Club, 339 Royal Hawaiian Ave. 3rd fl., Honolulu, HI 96815. Fax 808-924-8331. I probably will need a 338 cal barrel for a 338 Lapua Imp, and a 30 cal for a 308 next year. The 338 will be for a Nesika Bay M action 1.470 dia. Plan on using a McMillan Mchale type stock for it and want it as long as possible 34-36 inches if possible. The 30 cal is for a Rem 700 SA 308 24 inches maybe 1.25-1.00 dia. I have read and heard good things about many types of barres Lilja, Hart, Shnieder, Krueger etc. Whats your opinions on brands and styles, cut-rifling vs. button rifling etc. Thank you for your help

The best thing for you is to go to Shilen's website, www.shilen.com, and see what they have to offer in contours, twists, calibers, and either stainless select match, stainless match, or chromoly match. The price I quoted was stainless select match delivered. If you want 17 cal, longer than 28", a #1 contour is more. Also this was a turned blank, not an unturned one. Remember Shilen is having a price increase Jan. 1,2003.References are available and Shilen is one of them. Butch

Back