What's new
What's new

Ted Wiliams model 100

IOWOLF

Hot Rolled
I was wondering if anyone knows if this is a '94 winchester, and when they were made?

Any one with a Blue book out there?

TIA.

They were sold by Sears as the store brand, in the 1970's, but were made by Winchester and all parts should be interchangeable... usually very plain looking, no fancy wood, etc. Strictly utilitarian hunting tools.

Yes I got that far, this thing looks like a pre 64, but It can't be confirmed , and I don't have a pre 64 to compare it to.
The book I have says NM 94 but I don't believe it is a National Match. :)

About this time last year, I picked up a worn post '64 Model 94 and rebarrelled it to 219 Zipper. I restocked it with a crescent buttplate pistol grip stock and chopped the magazine tube to 2/3 length. It made up into a poorman's Model 64.

I have had some interest in the 219 Zipper for a while, it pretty much duplicates the 222-223 series ballistics in a rimmed cartridge.

Just a thought for what you can do with a less than desireable rifle.

Gunbroker, AuctionArms, and GunsAmerica (all are (dot)com )are three internet auction sites where you can try to sell it if that is your desire. You don't have to have a Federal Firearms License to ship it. But the recipient must be a Federal Firearms License holder to receive it... and they must provide you a signed copy of the license before you ship it to be legally transferred.

Back