What's new
What's new

Turk mauser parts - Where to find them?

Gazz

Stainless
I have a Turk mauser, the K. Kale model that is missing the forend or nose cap/ bayonet lug and theh barrel band, screw and sling swivel. I have tried to get them at Numrich and they do not have them and also looked on Spriogfield Sporters website and they are not shown there either. does anybody know where I can get thses parts? Perhpas some of you have rebarreled one and made it into a sporter and dtill have the old military parts hanging around looking for a new home. I would be happy to buy them from you if you do. Thanks for any help!
Gary

Unfortunately I can not find any that I know are Turk. I have one assembled rifle, but the hand-guard and bands are gone. I have a can full of Mauser bands etc., but I do not know what the Turk ones look like.

I seems to me I had a bunch of old hand-guards somewhere but since I moved, I can't find anything.

Do you have to have original Turks? If not some of the others may fit.

Sorry.

Thanks for all the replies. Attached are pictures of the parts I need (pictures from a friends rifle). I would prefer that the parts are Turk or at least identical/close to what is pictured. The rifle I have has some incredible tiger stripping to the wood and it sure would be nice it it were complete.

Let's try that again.

Attachments

• P9200412.JPG
    P9200412.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 126
  • P9200414.JPG
    P9200414.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 209
  • P9200411.JPG
    P9200411.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 256
OK Gazz, I did some more searching and found the bands and nose cap for the first gun and another completely assembled rifle. Do you have the nose cap, stock insert? By the sling swivel and screw, are you referring to the rear stock sling swivel?

bbemory, That's great! Yes, by the screw, I mean the sling loop on the rear band (I didn't have one to look at when I started the thread and guessed that there would be a screw to hold it on). I do have the spring retainer for the nose cap/bayonet lug. Would you happen to have a cleaning rod as well? Please let me know how much you would like, send me an address via PM and I'll get a USPS money order off to you right away. Thanks!

Back