What's new
What's new

Western Sky publishing ?

Does anybody know if Western sky publishing co is still around? Went looking for their website and they have seem to have disappeared.
Hard to say for sure but judging from past episodes, Penny has been captured by bank robbers again (one of these days they're going to get frisky)

latest

Sky went to rescue her but the Songbird ran out of gas (again), had to land in Mineral City and Nelliebelle won't start (as usual) ...

It could be a while. (Hope Penny has fun !)

hard to say for sure but judging from past episodes, penny has been captured by bank robbers again (one of these days they're going to get frisky)

latest

sky went to rescue her but the songbird ran out of gas (again), had to land in mineral city and nelliebelle won't start (as usual) ...

It could be a while. (hope penny has fun !)

wtf ??????? The only thing I know what it is Nellybelle. That was the jeep from the Roy Rogers show.

wtf ??????? The only thing I know what it is Nellybelle.
You must have had a deprived childhood ! "From out of the blue of the Western skies, it's ... Sky King !"

And his niece Penny ... who told a story (when she was middle-aged) about doing some presentation somewhere, only to find four famous astronauts and their kids lined up for autographs. It's really a bad show, but apparently inspired a lot of kids to go into aviation.

I'd say you should watch one but ... don't. It's awful :)

I'd say you should watch one but ... don't. It's awful.

Well, it ain't Shakespeare but it's no worse than lots of modern TV.

I learned the right way to open a feed, fertilizer, or ag chemical bag from the show. No, it is not with a pocketknife. That is how the bad guy did it. Still use the knowledge to this day. Can't say I learned anything else from the show.

Back