What's new
What's new

What is the name of this rifle?

No, don't think so. She declined a two week stay in a COVID-19 quarantine camp.

A simple search for that image shows it dating back to at least 2016, whoever told you it was from coronavirus stuff is feeding you propaganda.

I'm hesitant to post a link as I don't want to hijack this into something political, but as an FYI a useful tool is to post an image link into google and choose "search by image" and you can get several matches to this image.

A simple search for that image shows it dating back to at least 2016, whoever told you it was from coronavirus stuff is feeding you propaganda.

Mark, he was being sarcastic. I know, it doesn't work well on your side of the Ocean but I don't really think Ron was being serious. Its what we call"making light of a bad situation" or Black Humour.

Mark, he was being sarcastic. I know, it doesn't work well on your side of the Ocean but I don't really think Ron was being serious. Its what we call"making light of a bad situation" or Black Humour.

We have it, too. The worst one I know goes "Would you cross your feet, please. I only have one nail left."

Bill

You know the holding guy is going to get back splat..and that is the girls "Get even"..

Wow, did you see that..I really splattered that jerk,,,

What?..You put that flag stamp upside down at mailing your phone biill...disrespect, so you forfit your life..all your total assets will pay for your bullet.

Back