What's new
What's new

Does anyone know what parameter 1275 should be on my 2012 Haas Mini Mill?

mechatgsk

Aluminum
I was wondering if any of you kind people could look at your Haas Mini mill or TM mill and see what parameter 1275 should be on? I still have 2 e-stop errors on my 2012 Haas Mini Mill. One is 107 Emergency off and the other is 2001 Emergency stop switch error. If I put parameter 1275 on 0 the 2001 error will clear. But I can not figure out what is causing the 107 emergency off error. There are four e-stop input parameters 1275,1276,1277 and 1278. In the help text all of these talk about being a redundant e-stop. I believe the Pendant e-stop parameter (1275) should be on something because I can not find a parameter that says Master or Main e-stop? Shouldn't there be a input parameter for the Master or Main e-stop? My machine only has the one Pendant e-stop by the way. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mechatgsk

I have the same machine, 2012 Haas minimill. When I get home I'll check it. Probably will be either tomorrow night or Monday though.

John

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I was wondering if any of you kind people could look at your Haas Mini mill or TM mill and see what parameter 1275 should be on? I still have 2 e-stop errors on my 2012 Haas Mini Mill. One is 107 Emergency off and the other is 2001 Emergency stop switch error. If I put parameter 1275 on 0 the 2001 error will clear. But I can not figure out what is causing the 107 emergency off error. There are four e-stop input parameters 1275,1276,1277 and 1278. In the help text all of these talk about being a redundant e-stop. I believe the Pendant e-stop parameter (1275) should be on something because I can not find a parameter that says Master or Main e-stop? Shouldn't there be a input parameter for the Master or Main e-stop? My machine only has the one Pendant e-stop by the way. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mechatgsk

simple search in yahoo found this 2001 error

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr9DtgFk5Jeys8AQzFXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByM3V1YTVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1586692998/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.haascnc.com%2fservice%2ftroubleshooting-and-how-to%2ftroubleshooting%2fnext-generation-control---skbif---lcd-monitor---troubleshooting-.pdf/RK=2/RS=iGmeKi5rak3.azxoxg8VlJzElog-

107 error
Alarm: 107 EMERGENCY OFF

Haas Alarm Description:
Emergency Stop button was pressed. Servos are also turned off. After the E-Stop is released, the Reset button must be pressed at least twice to correct this; once to clear the E-Stop alarm and once to clear the Servo Off alarm. This alarm will also be generated if there is a low pressure condition in the hydraulic counterbalance system. In this case, the alarm will not reset until the condition has been corrected.

Haas error code 107 EMERGENCY OFF when spindle changes speed.

Back