What's new
What's new

Experience with HAAS Coolant Mist Condenser

Ricardo Garcia

Plastic
Hello everyone,
I'm kind of new to air filtration systems, and recently I stumbled upon a product that caught my attention, the HAAS Coolant Mist Condenser, and it advertised to be selling it's units at $2,095 USD.

So my questions are:

• Does it have the same function as a Mist Collector?
  • What's the difference between this and a Mist Collector like Filtermist for example?
  • Are they good?

Also, if anyone would happen to have a spec sheet of this equipment or even a brochure I'll really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello everyone,
I'm kind of new to air filtration systems, and recently I stumbled upon a product that caught my attention, the HAAS Coolant Mist Condenser, and it advertised to be selling it's units at $2,095 USD.

So my questions are:

• Does it have the same function as a Mist Collector?
  • What's the difference between this and a Mist Collector like Filtermist for example?
  • Are they good?

Also, if anyone would happen to have a spec sheet of this equipment or even a brochure I'll really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Same questions. Anyone has experience with it?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don't have experience with the new "condenser" but I did give the exhaust filter a try on my new Haas and I have to say I was more than disappointed. I knew better but I did it anyway. I would leave the filtration to the guys that are experts in that field. It seems that Haas has lots of new gizmo's that I equate to nothing more than an upsell item with little value.

Back