What's new
What's new

Experience with Trident Machine Tools??

Anyone here in the Northeast have any experience with Trident Machine Tools?

They seem to be the Haas reps, and I wonder how they perform.

Thanks.

I've had some great experiences getting parts, tech, and service support over the phone. Not always the easiest to get someone on the phone right away for support, but once they call back (almost always the same day), they've been very helpful. I've yet to have the need for a service call in the two years I've had my Haas VF-0, so it would be interesting to hear from others in this area who have had service from them.

Later,
Russ

Spencer

I can't say anything bad about them. To date I've purchased 4 machines over the course of 8 years, no complaints at all.
Honest and decent folks, certainly nothing at all like some of the west coast HFO horror stories.

When we had a problem with a turret lock fault on an SL-20 I called a 8:00am Steve (at the time head of service) called back at 8:45 was able to trouble shoot over the phone and told me how to readjust one of the sensors. Saved a delivery and the cost of a service call. There applications guys are first rate. Bob has helped me pull off some impossible things, again over the phone.
Terry

They've always been excellent with me, i wouldn't hesitate in the least to buy from them. Steve really went above and beyond last year to help me with a rotary problem i had, still amazed.

Back