What's new
What's new

Fair Value on Haas VF1 and VF2

PrecisionCNC

Plastic
Hello everyone!

First post here, what do you guys feel is a fair market value on a 2012 Haas VF1 and a 2012 Haas VF2?

I attached pictures of the tags, thank you!
IMG_0863.jpg
IMG_0860.jpg

30-50k more or less depending on options and condition.

Best thing, take a look inside electrical enclosure. On the back of the door is usually an options list. See what it has then go online and see what matches closest. Then look at a few and you should be able to find a price range.

30-50k more or less depending on options and condition.

Best thing, take a look inside electrical enclosure. On the back of the door is usually an options list. See what it has then go online and see what matches closest. Then look at a few and you should be able to find a price range.

Thank you for the information, I was thinking between 30-40k so I was not far off. I will check the electrical enclosure and see what it says. Appreciate the help!

Thank you for the information, I was thinking between 30-40k so I was not far off. I will check the electrical enclosure and see what it says. Appreciate the help!

As previously mentioned you need to tell us what options it has before anybody could come close to giving you an accurate estimate on value.

Often times options can easily double the price of a machine.

Back