What's new
What's new

Haas 9000 renishaw macros deleted

as9100d

Stainless
Well an employee managed to delete this off one of the new haas vf2ss machines with ngc.

I absolutely hate our local Haas dealer and would prefer not talk with them

Anyone have these macro files?

should have been backed up on your thumb drive in the back power cabinet. if you don't like your haas dealer, call haas applications in CA they can send you the files. the 9000 programs are not always the same for every machine.

Interesting, We have 46 NGC machines and there is a USB drive with the files taped to the doors on all the machines. Maybe you should talk to whoever signed off on the machine.....

Interesting, We have 46 NGC machines and there is a USB drive with the files taped to the doors on all the machines. Maybe you should talk to whoever signed off on the machine.....

they all come with a back up thumb drive. In addition, if you're As9100, part of your risk management system should have required you to have an offsite backup.:D

they all come with a back up thumb drive. In addition, if you're As9100, part of your risk management system should have required you to have an offsite backup.:D

We never had a thumb drive for a backup, so this falls outside of risk management. I contacted our hfo but i already know this is going to take weeks to resolve. Phillips is the worst hfo

I searched the cabinet high and low. Not a single USB drive anywhere. Wonder if one of these half assed hfo techs that couldn't level my machine snagged it.

Several phone calls to my hfo arguing to just email them and magically one phone call and 4 minutes later....renishaw emailed them to me.

when you say Phillip's do you mean there Government division? or do you mean Lance or Jeffrey's?

Back