What's new
What's new

Haas 4th axis 7 pin power connector part number?

mmca

Plastic
Does anyone know the part number of the 7 pin power connector that goes from the side of the enclosure to the servo amp?
haas_7pin_power.jpg

I have 32-10053 for the 28 pin encoder/control connector.
Now looking for the 7pin part.

Thanks.

Thanks, but that seems to be for directly mounting to the axis, as opposed to going to the side of the enclosure.

Would really appreciate it if someone could take a look at their 4th/5th ready NGC machine and read off that cable part number. Anyone?

Haas makes it very tricky to do stuff without going through the local HFO. And the local HFO isn't really easy to get an answer from.

If you're looking for the internal cable between the Amp and the enclosure, then it is 32-1674 as written on mine.
But!
That appears to be only the 4 large conductor cable.
There is also a 2 conductor cable going .... well somewhere else, and I cannot find that number.
It is part of that 7 pin connector, so for all I know the above number might be for both.

Thanks, but that seems to be for directly mounting to the axis, as opposed to going to the side of the enclosure.

Would really appreciate it if someone could take a look at their 4th/5th ready NGC machine and read off that cable part number. Anyone?

Haas makes it very tricky to do stuff without going through the local HFO. And the local HFO isn't really easy to get an answer from.

32-1676 is the cable set that goes from the boards inside the control cabinet to the side of the control cabinet.

Quick update, there is a version of the cable with 6pin brake cable. My 2019 NGC IO board has a 3 pin 4th and 5th axis brake connector.
Brake_connector.jpg

Same part number.

Easy to swap out its a standard Molex mini-fit connector.

Back