What's new
What's new

Haas discounts

Shawn_Laughlin

Aluminum
Has anyone bought a new haas vf while they have been on sale?

Something doesn’t seem right bc I should’ve gotten 20 percent off all together bc I purchase a vf4ss which already was 10 percent off, then added a rotary which upped it to 15 and then ordered before the 18th and so that’s another 5 percent totally 20 percent.

Also it all over their website and can’t miss it.

$118,549.90 And discounts totaled 17,243.90.

I don’t even have to use my coonass math to see something isn’t right,lol.

$23,709.98 Is 20 perfect so should I be saying something about this?

That’s 5,000 dollars difference give or take.

I didn’t want to sound like a baby But after doing some real math it’s a difference of 6,466.00. That a good bit of money. Hell I would’ve gotten through spindle coolant so I’m gonna call them Monday morning and find out what’s up. I’m just worried ima piss the HFO off and it will cost me one day but I guess I’ll take that chance

I’m just worried ima piss the HFO off and it will cost me one day but I guess I’ll take that chance

Nothing wrong with negotiating with the HFO. Thats Build A Quote on the Haas website is just a starting point. On single machines I get 20% off base price and options always. Anytime I ordered three at a time I always get the "buy 3 take 30%". If they can afford to give 30 then they can definitely give 20% with a bit of negation.

haas.jpeg

Back