What's new
What's new

Haas hs-1 Anyone got any info and manuals?

jamesgates1000

Plastic
Hi, I am looking at a secondhand haas hs-1 with dual pallets and b axis. Has anyone got any opinions and information. Specifically looking for the manual which give dimensions and lifting/moving information. Thanks

I did try there first but I couldn't find one for the hs-1 in the archive. Have also googled it but can only find operators manual, not the reference manual with lifting info and dimensions.

I looked at the older HS-1 mills and from the sounds of it the Pallet clamp system was CRAP on them ,,, by the time they came out with the EC machines it had been fixed .. I have seen a lot of older HS-1 machines cheap and from the sounds of the pallet clamp is there big down side.. I would spend a little more $$ and look at the EC mills .

Hi, I am looking at a secondhand haas hs-1 with dual pallets and b axis. Has anyone got any opinions and information. Specifically looking for the manual which give dimensions and lifting/moving information. Thanks

Look here https://www.haascnc.com/content/dam...nglish---horizontal-service-manual---1994.pdf

As already noted, the biggest downfall of the HS is the pallet clamping system can be troublesome. Up to you if you have the resources to deal with any issues that arise from it. If so you can probably benefit from the cheap pricing of these machines.

Good luck!

Back