HAAS lost air pressure / no code generating
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default HAAS lost air pressure / no code generating

    We lost air pressure and got a low air alarm.
    Now the machine will not generate a program code.
    Any ideas?
    No Error code but I think the line only reads 9000.
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Arizona
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    29
    Likes (Received)
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterE View Post
    We lost air pressure and got a low air alarm.
    Now the machine will not generate a program code.
    Any ideas?
    No Error code but I think the line only reads 9000.
    Thank you
    I'd start by explaining this better....
    as its makes absolutely no sense

    start at begging.....
    you lost air pressure got alarm then what did you do? umm hit reset?(normal and works when air pressure is back up)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Sorry, I am not an operator so I will try my best to explain what I was told.
    The air compressor was shut down while the machine was running.
    An error code appeared stating there was low air pressure.
    The machine was shut down and when the operator tried to load a the program, he brought the program up and hit the key to generate the code and the machine only showed what I remember to be "9000".
    The program codes or paths were not created on the screen.
    I hope this makes more sense.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    7,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    295
    Likes (Received)
    1796

    Default

    Walter

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterE View Post
    The machine was shut down and when the operator tried to load a the program, he brought the program up and hit the key to generate the code and the machine only showed what I remember to be "9000".
    The program codes or paths were not created on the screen.
    I hope this makes more sense.
    Unfortunately that does not make any sense.
    We can likely be of help, but need to know more.

    1: Does the machine power all the way up?
    2: When it does, will it home out?
    3: When it does, can you bring up the program list and select the one you need to run?

    We need a YES or NO answer to all of the above just to get started.
    Even a NO answer to #1 will help!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Normally on a haas a low air situation. The alarm will not clear unless the air pressure is above the switch setting. What year machine is this ?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    6,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1519
    Likes (Received)
    4432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss710 View Post
    Normally on a haas a low air situation. The alarm will not clear unless the air pressure is above the switch setting. What year machine is this ?
    Walter's not been back in a month and a half - I suspect they figured out that they had to restore full air pressure, and once that was done everything went back to normal.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •