HAAS Mini Mill 2 Single Phase high voltage (MM2)
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Country
    GREECE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default HAAS Mini Mill 2 Single Phase high voltage (MM2)

Hi guys,

We have recently purchased a new Mini Mill 2, which has been delivered to our premises (EU) which has single phase 240V power. We ordered this machine on condition that it works with both, single and 3-phase power (or so we thought?).

During commissioning, technician could not start the machine, claiming that MM2 comes in two variants; 1ph and 3ph. Since then we are going back and forth on this issue with HAAS for a few weeks now.

The latest information is that our machine which is the "high voltage" 400V model (probably) does not do single phase. But the information is not definite yet.

I included some photos of the machine panel and a link to the electrical installation guide.

If you guys have some experience with a similar situation, please chip in.

Thanks!!!
    Dimos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mm2_electrical.jpg   mm2_transformer2.jpg   mm2_transformer.jpg   mm2_infoplate.jpg   screenshot-2020-01-16-1.39.15-pm.jpg  

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My father and I just purchased a new mini mill 2. 6k spindle. We purchased it due to its capabilities of being run 220v, but I never knew they had a 220v only option. On ours, which was powered on the first time about a month ago, there is a diagram at the power lugs how to wire it for 220 and how to wire it for 3 phase.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Country
    GREECE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks Sig,

Jus out of curiosity, do you have the large 3PH transformer such as the on on the 3rd attachment?

Cheers
    Dimos

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Good afternoon, I want to tell you about resistors and what role they play, as well as why they are important. Whether you are the owner of a business or a restaurant, you should know that the choice of resistors should be approached very carefully, seriously and carefully. When purchasing, you do not need to look for the cheapest or most expensive, but you need to buy high-quality resistors because after purchasing low-quality ones, a short circuit or an accident may occur that will not be very pleasant to you and will bring a lot of problems. One of the most popular resistors at the present time is thick film power resistors because they have the same quality as the price, excellent. I hope I've given you a rough idea of why resistors are important.