What's new
What's new

Haas Q code for get override of spindle, feed, rapid

spole425

Plastic
Hi,
I would like to ask you if someone does have experiance about get state of overrides (spindle, feed, rapid)by Q code. I have studied manual and I could'n find right Q code. Maybe it is not supported, but I think that is common machining parameter...

Thank you very much for your help.

If you're working on a NGC control, you can watch the value in macro #62590 for feed override, #62591 for rapid override, and #62540 for main spindle, #62541 for sub, #62542 for live tool

Hi,
thank you very much for your help but I have version of control system from 2011. It is not NGC I think. So I tried to execute these commands and it returns that is invalid. Can I browse macro variables in controller? In "CURRENT COMMANDS" are only user variables from #100 - #999. Or does someone experiance with older controllers where are overrides located?
Thank you very much in advance.

the next page past the Q code section in the Coldfire manual says something similar about the optional M code relay board

• Spare Output Relay 45 Feed Rate Override is active (Feed Rate is NOT 100%)
• Spare Output Relay 46 Spindle Speed Override active (Spindle Speed is NOT 100%)

it looks like it will tell you if the override is not at 100%, but not specifically what the value is.

It seems that this spare output is option. I tested it and nothing of them is changed while overrides are changed. Maybe it is not supported, but thank you very much for your help!

Back