What's new
What's new

Haas tooling Stop Block - anyone have a cad file of this

Erasma

Plastic
Hi All,

Just wanted to know if anyone has a cad file for a Haas tooling stop block for a 40-taper mill spindles

I just received a price for this accessory which was over 800 pounds - I have a mini mill and will now want to just machine my own - just need to know if anyone has a cad file they could share?

I think I am going to start a stop block machine business it seems like a good money maker

Thanks again

Hi All,

Just wanted to know if anyone has a cad file for a Haas tooling stop block for a 40-taper mill spindles

I just received a price for this accessory which was over 800 pounds - I have a mini mill and will now want to just machine my own - just need to know if anyone has a cad file they could share?

I think I am going to start a stop block machine business it seems like a good money maker

Thanks again

I may have a cad file, but have no clue what a stop block is. Please take a picture and post it on here.

I assume he's talking about a tightening fixture?

Ya, they're insanely expensive. I just made my own. I can't for the life of me figure out why you would need a cad file to make one.

There is one of those mounted on my mill. Ive Been wondering what the heck it was there for.

One in picture looks coolant related.
I assumed those were for gearing head or stop for reversible tapping heads.

Hi, I have both versions, one regular and one for coolant driven tools, but it seems that I can't put step files or zipped files in attacthment, send me a PM and I can send you files

Tooling Block .STEP files.

Hi, I have both versions, one regular and one for coolant driven tools, but it seems that I can't put step files or zipped files in attacthment, send me a PM and I can send you files

Thank you for offering, Locker! People like you make this world a better place. :)

Back