What's new
What's new

Hass TM-1P mill air leak

relax1

Plastic
Hello,

My 2009 TM-1P mill has developed an air leak on the air filters leading into machine. The smaller of the two filters look like there is a crack on the plastic cap that holds excess moisture.

Anyone know what the air pressure should read on this gage?

Is this for regulating pressure going to the tool changer or does it serve another purpose?

Any other place i can buy this part without going thru hass service dept.

Thanks for your helpTM-1P 1.jpgTM-1P 2.jpgTM-1P 3.jpg

I don't know why there would be two regulators on the machine unless they are running high pressure air to the blowgun at the front and regulating it for the rest of the machine.

It should read from 95-110 psi.

Here are some aftermarket ones that will work.

McMaster-Carr

My guess is thats a regular for air blast. The machine needs the large body regulator only.

I don't know why there would be two regulators on the machine unless they are running high pressure air to the blowgun at the front and regulating it for the rest of the machine.

It should read from 95-110 psi.

Here are some aftermarket ones that will work.

McMaster-Carr

The small regulator gage reads 30psi max. It has been removed since it was leaking. I'm still getting air to the machine tool changer and the front air gun , so i don't know what this small regulator is for.
Waiting for a reply from HASS service dept to get some answers and purchase a new one.

The Macmastercarr would probably work but all the inlets and outlets are 1/4 NPT and the stock one is 1/8 NPT. Was looking for a reducer to at Macmastercarr but was not able to find one.

The Macmastercarr would probably work but all the inlets and outlets are 1/4 NPT and the stock one is 1/8 NPT. Was looking for a reducer to at Macmastercarr but was not able to find one.

Oh, sorry about that. I just took a quick shot at it and figured it's 1/4 since that is the most common. Here you go.

McMaster-Carr

Back