What's new
What's new

How do you pull up and edit a O9022 (or any 9xxxx) program on Haas original CRT sys

countryguy

Hot Rolled
Hi all. looking for a nudge here if someone could please. We own a 98 VF/4. Rebuilt and now installing a renishaw probe system. We are newbies to Haas, but have cnc experience via a centroid based supermax mill and we regularly use Fusion360/Solidworks.

What I need to do: go inside several O90xx programs and make some small changes. I am not sure how I go about doing that? Any help welcome.

Specifically, I need do tweak lines... Just not sure how I go about that on the original controller.
1. In program O9022, in 15th line, immediately after (PROBE SWITCH ON) add following lines:
M62 M63
G4P300
M52
G4P300

Thanks for the nudge!!!!

Setting 23, 9xxx PROGS EDIT LOCK .
When this setting is OFF, the machine operates normally.
When this setting is ON, programs 9000 to 9999 ( usually macro programs ) are invisible to the operator and can
not be uploaded or downloaded. They can not be listed, edited or deleted.
It is recommended to leave this setting ON if the machine has probing.

The 23 lock setting is "OFF" already. Yet when I use the 'list pgms' button and cycle through the list, I do not see any of these O90xx programs. I am thinking this means they are no longer on the box? or am I digging in the wrong place?

^^^ that means you don't have any 9xxx programs in the machine :D:D

I've never used probing on a haas, so I dont know how you could be referencing 9022, if you can't see them.

I know deleting all/prog will nix the 9000's ONLY when setting makes them visible.

Ohhh I'm a dolt. I figured it all out. I was supposed to load someone's O09xx ... Not go looking for one. Now I need to go learn how upload a program!

:nutter: :willy_nilly: :codger:

Yep... Got the Renishaw programs loaded. Was super easy. Reading this post (even as the kid (my son) and I still feel like dolts often on this thing- I laughed at how green and novice we were on this post when I saw it pop. Thanks for the way-back feeling. LOL
PM me if you need some info...
CG.

Back