What's new
What's new

MILL CONTROL software

nguoidien

Plastic
Does anyone have a copy of the maincon software? One of our tech screwed went rogue and badly messed up our VF2 machine. We're trying to reload the software using the link below, but we don't have the Mil18XXX.bin file. We only have a backup of the original configuration files that came with the machine. Unfortunately, we don't have a service agreement and HAA$ refused to help out.

Maincon Control Software Load (Mill VER18 and Lathe VER11)

I would very much appreciate it. Thanks

Having a hard time believing HAAS wont help. I'm as pissed at HAAS as the next guy. But, they will always help.
Now, if you don't want to pay for it? That is another story.

Yeah, they want us to pay for a service agreement. THEN pay for the tech to come in to look at the machine.

It sucks that they put the instruction on their site and not tell people that this is only for tech service use.

Having a hard time believing HAAS wont help. I'm as pissed at HAAS as the next guy. But, they will always help.
Now, if you don't want to pay for it? That is another story.

Yeah, they want us to pay for a service agreement. THEN pay for the tech to come in to look at the machine.

It sucks that they put the instruction on their site and not tell people that this is only for tech service use.

Who are you calling? I have never heard of HAAS (or an HFO, which is who you should be dealing with) forcing anybody in to a "service agreement".
Your local HFO is definitely going to hit you for a service call, Yea. And, it won't be cheap.
But, if there is nothing physically wrong with your machine? they can certainly come out and reinstall the software. What year machine?

Part of the problem is that there are hardware differences when attempting to upgrade the operating system. The default parameters might render the machine inoperable. I'm not a technician so I can't tell you what will work and what won't work. It's also possible to brick a machine during the installation process...I've seen that happen even by trained technicians. The difference is they can dig themselves out of a hole (at least usually) but you and I are nobodies :)

Having said that, I have a slightly older file you could try if you wish. THE SOFTWARE IS FROM LATE 2015 - mill version 16.11a
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ooqK02zsy3zDLRYCcQL7LXHhl7KBSOHN

Part of the problem is that there are hardware differences when attempting to upgrade the operating system. The default parameters might render the machine inoperable. I'm not a technician so I can't tell you what will work and what won't work. It's also possible to brick a machine during the installation process...I've seen that happen even by trained technicians. The difference is they can dig themselves out of a hole (at least usually) but you and I are nobodies :)

Having said that, I have a slightly older file you could try if you wish. THE SOFTWARE IS FROM LATE 2015 - mill version 16.11a
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ooqK02zsy3zDLRYCcQL7LXHhl7KBSOHN
Do you have mill software? I really need it.

Don’t put 18.xxx on a VF2 if it has 17.xxx or lower currently. It’s not going to work…just trust me…

The HFO will refuse to work on a machine that has previous unpaid balances even if they were generated by a previous owner. Got to make the balances zero again and they should help.

originally was 18.13 on the machine, Haas said it could be 18.29 loaded to the machine. I'm the original owner of the machine, they just don't have enough technicians to come fast, they are two months behind, it is ridiculous. I would appreciate any help with the software.

Back