What's new
What's new

New spiondles for Haas mills and horizontals

ASIGuy

Plastic
We are CNCPros International, Inc and have offered Fadal parts and new spindles for over 15 years. Find us on FadalCNC.com. Our new web is not up yet, but shortly we will have most all spindles for Haas available for most VMC and HMC's at around $3995.00. Non-coolant thru for now but we are working at making these available in the coming weeks.

For now we are offering our spindles on eBay and have an eBay store. All you need is the Haas part number, let us know what it is and we will quote you a spindle if we have a match.

This isn't all. We will be hosting our new store for parts that fit Haas machines within a couple of weeks offering spindles, belts, switches, ballscrews, linear guides and more. We won't have it all, but we will cover many applications and add new parts weekly.

Just letting everyone know options for parts are coming soon.

Good to know but how about paying for advertisement here. Don has a lot of time and money put into this site so a small banner add should be nothing for a spindle supplier.

Glad to hear we have some more options. If you can stock replacements for the older boards/motors/etc I would certainly be a customer. Will there be any core return program for spindles, or a rebuild option? I have an older VF3 I'd love to replace/regrind the spindle on so it stops beating up my toolholders.

We have a guy here in Az thats been repairing the 40hp vector spindle drives, hes done a great job so far( 3 drives 2 for one customer 2006 machines machines if I recall). Ive had him do a few of my fanuc drives and power supplies with great success over the last few years.
I dont know about mocon boards yet but I been meaning to give him a bad one as a donor, I have here to see if he wants to f with it.

My buddy who owns a cnc repair business has been using him for 3 years since I hooked them up he has no complaints and he sends stuff to him a few times a week.

We have a guy here in Az thats been repairing the 40hp vector spindle drives, hes done a great job so far( 3 drives 2 for one customer 2006 machines machines if I recall). Ive had him do a few of my fanuc drives and power supplies with great success over the last few years.
I dont know about mocon boards yet but I been meaning to give him a bad one as a donor, I have here to see if he wants to f with it.

My buddy who owns a cnc repair business has been using him for 3 years since I hooked them up he has no complaints and he sends stuff to him a few times a week.

In the valley? Is it George?

Back