What's new
What's new

P-Cool Not working 1995 VF-OE

hend.engineering

Aluminum
Try as I might to set the coolant position in the offsets menu to suit each tool, when they're running in a program the machine hasn't got a clue where to point it!

Any ideas?

For instance, once I've set up the tools I'll go through them with the doors shit, coolant on and jog it up or down to suit. The offsets page has a recorded position as well as showing me the current position and I just match the figures for each tool!

It all seems quite easy, but then it doesn't work!! :-)

does it move when you jog it ? there is a parameter that determines how many positions. if someone sets it to 0 it won't run in auto.

does it move when you jog it ? there is a parameter that determines how many positions. if someone sets it to 0 it won't run in auto.

Juicy...this is probably the answer, will check it out in the morning Hoss710 and also get back to you about the software version...cheers!

For instance, once I've set up the tools I'll go through them with the doors shit, coolant on and jog it up or down to suit. The offsets page has a recorded position as well as showing me the current position and I just match the figures for each tool!

It all seems quite easy, but then it doesn't work!! :-)

One more time, how do you SET the numbers?

Back