What's new
What's new

Parameters for HRT210H

astropaulo

Aluminum
I picked up a 2008 HRT210H for my 2012 TM2p and I can't get the exact parameters from Haas. Anyone have this set-up or maybe the same year VF?
Haas tech had me try 210-P1 but I think it has the wrong encoder count. Also tried the 210-HS-B which has the right encoder count but still alarms out
with "encoder error too large". Had the motor rebuilt because it was locked up.

If anyone can post a screen shot of the parameters page that would be great or if you have worked through this problem with an 210H rotary let me know.

Isn't there a plain 210h in the setup? I recently added a hrt210h to Mill v17, haas really didn't have much info for me, basically told me to select it from the menu. It worked out of the box for me. This is the older non sigma 5 stuff.

This is not going to be overly helpful...

I bought a Rotary that went back immediately for service, when it was returned it did not play nice with my VF-2.
Turns out a wrong motors or encoder was installed.

As I HAD to get it running my HFO lent me a rotary unit as they did not have another new. That unit did not work with my VF-2 and they stayed on phone support with me til we got it worked out. That turned out to be almost 8pm. They would have me try different parameters based on what they received from Haas HQ in Ca... I guess lucky we are in NY as Ca time difference left them open for a few hours past our closing time.
Anyway, point is my VF-2 had wrong parameters for that unit and I had to install/change and modify machine with their help. We setup as a different machine under the settings...so when my unit came back from Ca I could use the stock settings for my unit.
Point is... it may not be a stock setting or machine setting could have been tweaked.

We have a 2013 Haas TM2P with a HRT210 rotary, IIRC all I had to do was find the rotary in the parameters and select it?

Here's pictures of the A Axis parameters, maybe this will help?

IMG_3435.jpgIMG_3436.jpgIMG_3437.jpgIMG_3438.jpgIMG_3439.jpg

Does your 210 have any letters after the 210? Do you know what year or motor is in it? Sigma 1 brushless? Yours has a strange encoder count number, all the ones I've seen are either 8192 or 16384.
Thanks!

Does your 210 have any letters after the 210? Do you know what year or motor is in it? Sigma 1 brushless? Yours has a strange encoder count number, all the ones I've seen are either 8192 or 16384.
Thanks!

It was bought new in 2013 with our TM2P......HRT201SP Version P3.

IMG_3452 (002).jpg

Kevin

Back