What's new
What's new

tm 1 with 7 foot door and 9 foot ceilings?

Max shipping height is 86" with a max height of 105" with the Z all the way extended and does NOT include the machine resting on leveling pads. The leveling pads are an additional 3.5" of height. Parts from the top of the machine can be removed prior to shipping in order to pass through lower structures, but check with your local HFO if purchasing new for a complete run down on how the machine can be broken down to fit through your opening. Typically they will do it at their showroom prior to delivery, but if you are purchasing used make sure the work is done by a reliable source.

Is it doable? If so how hard?

Thanks,

Also double check your door. Measure how tall the opening is with the trim and how far open the door really gets. Some are 6" shy of the full opening, some are full open. Either way, it should be easy to adjust the door, but the opening is the issue.
Then, call haas and talk with them about it.
Then, determine how you are going to get it in there. If you are using a rigger make sure you tell them how short the opening is.

It will fit. Haas has a memo for how to get it under 7 feet. Request it from your dealer.
I have a TM-1P that I got in my garage.

Hey I know this post is very old, but I do have a 9ft ceiling and I'm not sure if I need to cut a hole in the ceiling or not for the wire harness umbilical. I have a 2010 TM-2 coming in this Friday...
Thx

TM2 measures around 106 inches ish to the top of the gore tube from what I have been able to dig up.

Back