What's new
What's new

VF2SS overall Depth and width dimensions?

max4man

Plastic
Hey all,
I need to do a double check on the actual depth measurement of a current 2018 or 2019 VF2SS with the NGC . Curious if someone could take a quick tape measure off of an actual machine and let me know what a physical measurement is.
I downloaded the solid model of the machine from Haas that shows an overall depth of 81" but the pdf shows 91". I could also use a double check on the 90" widthVF2SS Top view.JPG. I'm ordering without the chip auger. The extra 10" is going to be a potential issue.
Cheers

The auger is handy, I just welded a 4" 90 in one of mine and the chips come out the front now, I posted pics of it here a couple of months back, it is running every day and working just fine.

I'm getting 89-90 X 94 plus I have 40" for the door swing.

Yupp, that's about right, but to be honest, might as well work with a 94 x 94 square on the floor overage, and add the work area on front and about 40" door swing on the back.
That is on a 2018 VF2 with NGC and new coolant tank.
If you get the 5 micron bag filtration ( I have it on 2 machines ), add another 18" on either the side or the back.
The hell with the extra 18" clearance, I'll never order one without it though!

If less than a foot is a huge issue it might not be the machine you want. Just thinking aloud but this could cause a huge headache later when trying to work around the machine. But your doing it right measuring, check , and asking so good luck

Back