What's new
What's new

VF4 Pallet Changer help!!

cc22288

Aluminum
Hi all,

I have a VF4 with an automatic pallet changer and 2 pallets. After a crash, I have everything where it needs to be. I have a pallet ON the table clamped and a pallet in the bay. My controller doesn't know that theres a clamped pallet though which is screwing up the automatic cycles. I know M49 can be used to designate the pallets status, but it needs a P and a Q value and I have no idea what to put in there.

Any help?

Midaco I believe.. However, I'm an idiot. I figured a work around. I just used M codes to A. unclamp the pallet and B. position it where it does the change. Then I pushed the pallet into the bay by hand, scheduled it, and ran M50. Now its reset. Still would be nice to know those P and Q values though for the future.

A Haas APC was simply M50 P0/P1/P2 (No pallet/pallet 1/ pallet 2). On the Midaco I'm pretty sure I had it looking at a bit that looked at the switch to verify which pallet was in, but that was years ago in a different shop and I don't for the life of me remember how. I'm sure someone at your HFO would know.

Back