What's new
What's new

Way cover repair and rebuild....

countryguy

Hot Rolled
Since we're farting around w/ the backlash, the way covers for X are filthy and off. We have the new gasket/wiper edge for the way covers that I had not been able to get put in. Had to send this along. He's got them ripped, cleaned, smoothed, looking new... and the new Wiper material is about done. Ahhhhhh - Kids that you can trust are a great!

:-)

IMG-4001.jpg

:cool:
We're about 20 mins south of Flint, MI. Country rural living for sure.
The 4th is actually a TRT210 so there is a 5th on there too. the Son had done some really neat 3+2 on it and is ready!

:cool:
We're about 20 mins south of Flint, MI. Country rural living for sure.
The 4th is actually a TRT210 so there is a 5th on there too. the Son had done some really neat 3+2 on it and is ready!

Fenton, Holly?

That's interesting because I'm about 30 min. north of Flint. Also country living....:D

Do you have the 5th axis on the machine or do you use the auxiliary box?

I've been thinking about using a box to control a 5th. My machines only have 4th axis wiring.

We use the 5th on the haas. On older units it you have a 4th you can add A 5th. The io board should have the connections. And I then wired in Another ac brushless to dc brush type kit to have the 5th onboard for my old trt style red unit. You do need to know a bit but it's not horribly hard.

Back