What's new
What's new

We Just Started a Video Series - [Feedback]

1. Find a camera man without parkinson's disease.
2. Mic people talking so we can actually hear them at all times.
3. State year and options of machine.
4. I only made it about 2 minutes before the shaky camera work got to me, but did the tech ever put a ground strap on before handling the boards?

There isn't time to write a reply that would do it justice. I was very impressed that the electrical cabinet contained the fire (or is all that black coating from being submerged in a dirty oil tank?). If the electronics hasn't lost most of it's useful life, a few move static discharges should help it along to an early end. I wanted to watch someone trip over the pigtail and yank the power leads out of the breaker but I have to get back to work. I recommend trying out some safety videos first.

That's the now classic "Strap a GoPro to a squirrel fed Mountain Dew"
"look" to all these videos:
Over the Hedge - Final Battle - YouTube
Fast Forward to 1:22 for Hammy & the energy drink...

Don't like incessant head banging noise in the background ?
The intended audience grew up with ear buds installed at all times....

3. State year and options of machine.
4. I only made it about 2 minutes before the shaky camera work got to me, but did the tech ever put a ground strap on before handling the boards?

There isn't time to write a reply that would do it justice. I was very impressed that the electrical cabinet contained the fire (or is all that black coating from being submerged in a dirty oil tank?). If the electronics hasn't lost most of it's useful life, a few move static discharges should help it along to an early end. I wanted to watch someone trip over the pigtail and yank the power leads out of the breaker but I have to get back to work. I recommend trying out some safety videos first.

That's the now classic "Strap a GoPro to a squirrel fed Mountain Dew"
"look" to all these videos:
Over the Hedge - Final Battle - YouTube
Fast Forward to 1:22 for Hammy & the energy drink...

Don't like incessant head banging noise in the background ?
The intended audience grew up with ear buds installed at all times....

It amazes me someone could even post that thing..looks like a 8th grade video project.

Stuart

So your a spammer eh ?

Wow! Tough crowd today....:eek:

Good job ... I well keep a watch out for more DYI Fixing ... The only way to get good at making the videos is to start doing them and learn as you make more and make more $$ to get more equipment and to get your return for your time ..
Thanks you and I hope you keep it up.

Back