What's new
What's new

Why Can't I see images anymore?

Neil Scully

Plastic
Last week I stopped being able to see any images in posts. Initially thought it would be browser related but the same with both MS Edge and Google Chrome. Any thoughts.
I know it is odd but a thread I was following and could see pictures, now I can't

Same problem here.

Maybe you were viewing the thread whilst logged out of PM (using another browser or another puter/phone etc). Some folks link pics from their albums, even when set to public you need to be logged in to see them.

The first pic below is a wet beaver, its linked from the interweb.

iu

The second pic is a balding beaver and linked directly from one of my albums.

attachment.php

If you log out or view from a private window etc, the lathe should disappear.

I does not make a difference if I am logged in or not. I can see the beaver. I think the problem is with pictures hosted on PM.

I can see the thumbnails but if I click on the lathe, no picture.No mention of "you do not have permission" . Others do work.

In here: Taylor-Hobson Talyvel 4 I do see some of the pictures Bruce posted but not in his last post.

I can see the thumbnails but if I click on the lathe, no picture.No mention of "you do not have permission" . Others do work.

In here: Taylor-Hobson Talyvel 4 I do see some of the pictures Bruce posted but not in his last post.

Wow, ok, maybe best to ask admin at this point. I'm guessing you've cleared cookies and all that stuff already.

Have hotlinked a pic from Bruces last post, can you see that?
attachment.php

OT:
When you do get the photo you can click on the photo and the with your computer magnify the image 5x larger with the customize using the 3 little dots at the upper right on your browser screen (just below the close it X). I don't know if all browsers have this feature but I think they do.

Qes: [MS Edge and Google Chrome. Any thoughts.] Not about your photo problem but about browsers.
I think the Avast Secure Browser does a better job of filtering unsafe websites.
It is free for taking the time to load it, and you can still use your other browsers when you wish.

Wow, ok, maybe best to ask admin at this point. I'm guessing you've cleared cookies and all that stuff already.

Have hotlinked a pic from Bruces last post, can you see that?
attachment.php
I can confirm this problem. Am looking for a solution. Any suggestions?? When I try to edit the post in question, THERE ARE NO LINKS THERE. They are simply missing!

In fact almost all of the photos that I posted in this thread:
are simply missing. It's very discouraging, as I tried to document things for future owners. Now that's lost.

Back