What's new
What's new

Assistance in site development

ngarry243

Plastic
Hi all! I need your help. I want to move my business to the Internet. The functionality of the site is almost ready. But I have a question about web design. How important is it that the site has a unique design or can I use a template version? This affects only the appearance or site promotion as well?
And please tell me to create a unique design can hire individual freelancers or better to contact a creative firm to attract a team of experienced designers.
https://www.boldwebagency.com/
P.S. I would be grateful if the moderators would move the topic to the appropriate section. I haven't found one...

Template is easier for you, but unique helps you stand out. Whichever way you go, consider two things: how your clients will see and navigate the site AND how the general public will see and navigate the site. Too often a company caters to one and not both, so you end up with generic sites that have a lot of useless pages that distract from what you are trying to do, or the site is so different that a new customer can't figure out how to start doing business with you.

IMO, a lot of people have lofty expectations for their site compared to what everyone else sees. Consider what you want your website to really do: is it just to advertise and give out contact information, facilitate online sales, etc. If a page or pages doesn't help with what you are doing, do you really need them?

Back