What's new
What's new

I can't seem to find why, so I'll ask here.

MyLilMule

Hot Rolled
I am new here.

I tried to post a follow-up to a thread I started. But it didn't show up. Apparently it has to be approved by a moderator. Is that a permanent thing? Is it because I added images?

That is understandable..Your title on this thread is meaningless and in your post does not tell what you are looking for.

Q: do you like grinders?

Answer: is it raining?

Thread: "Are these ways too far gone?" That was a decent thread you started with having photos and all.

I am new here.

I tried to post a follow-up to a thread I started. But it didn't show up. Apparently it has to be approved by a moderator. Is that a permanent thing? Is it because I added images?

Then read the rules!!! Your title needs a subject, without it there is no way to put it in the archives. The post title cannot be archived so it will soon be deleted. If you put OT in front of it it will stay up for a while. I've posted this so many times I have about had it.

Then read the rules!!! Your title needs a subject, without it there is no way to put it in the archives. The post title cannot be archived so it will soon be deleted. If you put OT in front of it it will stay up for a while. I've posted this so many times I have about had it.

I read what rules I could find. Found nothing relevant. "title needs a subject" - could you be any more vague? Holy cripe.

I did nothing more that what I am doing here. Clicked "Reply with Quote" - typed some stuff, added some photos, clicked "Post Quick Reply". I might be new here, but not new to forums.

Never mind. Can a moderator please kill this thread? It's of absolutely no use.

I read what rules I could find. Found nothing relevant. "title needs a subject" - could you be any more vague? Holy cripe.

I did nothing more that what I am doing here. Clicked "Reply with Quote" - typed some stuff, added some photos, clicked "Post Quick Reply". I might be new here, but not new to forums.

Go to General, open it up, LOOK at the first thing posted, it says topic titles need to inform what your topic is actually about. Read it, it will teach you how to form a title that can be archived.

..,.and you listed your occupation as "software engineer" ???

I would think reading & comprehending might be a needed.... hey a squirrel !

Instead of trying to post here, try over at Projects and Articles on Our Forum! | The Hobby-Machinist
You'll find much more love over there.

Without having a searchable topic/subject the site would just be daily hens chatter.
It is successful because it is useful for finding information by being able to search a subject, and that is found by having a relative subject title.

Back