What's new
What's new

18” Featherweight Straight Edge/Parallel/Prism/Levels now available.

dgfoster

Diamond
I have been working diligently to get my various straight edges back in stock. I have enough on the shelf that I can resume sales of 18’s. The eBay price is 197.50. PM members who buy direct from me get 10% off that price. Shipping is 21 dollars.

Please do not contact me via private message but use my email:
[email protected]

You can read a description and see pics on eBay by searching “Foster Featherweight Straight Edge”

I will also soon be reopening 36 sales. I can’t today as I have some at heat treat and don’t want delays between sales and shipment.

8’s will reopen in a few days too.

Thanks for your patience and support.

The 26” prism/ SE/Parallel/Level pattern itself is done, the flasks for it are done, and the core box is getting finishing touches. A test casting will be made next week.

Various upgrades have been made to my foundry setup to improve efficiency and convenience.

Denis

Ash, One of the Students in last weeks scraping class who is a PM member bought and brought one of your small prism straight edges to the Florida Jan, 2021 class. It's a cute design. He scraped it in the class.

Attachments

• 20210116_084630_resized.jpg
    20210116_084630_resized.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 72
09A469B7-C62C-4E68-86A7-E9BEEFF70324.jpg
Ash, One of the Students in last weeks scraping class who is a PM member bought and brought one of your small prism straight edges to the Florida Jan, 2021 class. It's a cute design. He scraped it in the class.

That was an 8” SE/Prism/Parallel/level.

It is designed to be a handy, versatile, and competent tool. It has been very popular. I built up a stock of them which I thought would last for a while. But I have just a couple remaining. I’ll be casting some more within a few days.

5ae31e4d-a503-43ae-b683-d10c029222f7

Denis

Back