What's new
What's new

72" CAST IRON SCRAPING MASTERS - Straight Edges

That's good sized SE! Just out of curiousity- what's the practical limit of length of SE in use? Obviously lifting gear is needed (or multiple lifters!) beyond, say, 150lbs. Wondering as I saw a ten foot SE in a guy's garage in Janesville WI....

Lucky7

I have one (or maybe had one, I need to go get it soon) stored in S. Paul Park MN. It's a Brown and Sharpe Straight Edge 10 footer. I suspect they had the engineers back then that could have answered that question an whole easier then me. I have only made one HKA-72 (2 now) the other one the customer never had a complaint must have been 20 years ago. The Camelback with out the angle HK-72 was sold for years by my Dad. He never had any complaints either.

I have one (or maybe had one, I need to go get it soon) stored in S. Paul Park MN. It's a Brown and Sharpe Straight Edge 10 footer. I suspect they had the engineers back then that could have answered that question an whole easier then me. I have only made one HKA-72 (2 now) the other one the customer never had a complaint must have been 20 years ago. The Camelback with out the angle HK-72 was sold for years by my Dad. He never had any complaints either.
Your going to take my crane counter weight away from me??

Back