What's new
What's new

Anyone have the Dapra Biax brochure?

Pete F

Titanium
Does anyone have a copy or know of a copy online of the Dapra Biax brochure for their power scrapers, from about 1991? I'd like to have a copy of it, as it has some good information there. The one I'm referring to has a cat number "cat biax rv6-91" in the bottom left corner.

I found one source online, but it requires sign-up or signing in with Facething, etc etc, and they can stick that. I don't mind getting hit with adverts while I'm going about my business, but don't like my whole life being involved in downloading a free brochure!

Pete, there is a link to the brochure in the tools and supplies sticky at the top of this subforum. I think it is the same link you mentioned but it should be available to be seen without having to sign up. It is working for me anyway, try it out and let me know if it doesnt work for you.

Charles

Pete,

I had squirreled away a similar file to the one Charles notes. You can get a copy at my work-in-progress website: Resources - Tools 4 Machines
This is the Instruction Manual and has good spec information on the different models as well as other detailed information, not just how-to-use.

Charles, please put a link on the sticky.

I have the older ones and newer ones. I can scan them for you too. I also will sell you a DVD :-) lol.... I have a page for you to add to Charles. The Points Per Inch chart or pictures of square inch and percentage. I can scan it and email it to you. Rich

Back