What's new
What's new

Authentic King way alignment tool on eBay.

How does a 6 day auction end at the first bid?
Had I known I would have moved first but didn't want to tip my hand

Ben and I made a separate deal - 450.00 plus 1950.00 class for free. The vials we sell or sold are .0003" per foot.....Sheer Tumico and Do-All had a license to sell them too under their brand names. They sold them with a .0005"per foot vials.
I'm gearing up to start making them again...

Ben and I made a separate deal - 450.00 plus 1950.00 class for free. The vials we sell or sold are .0003" per foot.....Sheer Tumico and Do-All had a license to sell them too under their brand names. They sold them with a .0005"per foot vials.
I'm gearing up to start making them again...

LOL, that's too cool for school, it helps to be handy I guess, doesn't it Rich!:D:D:D:smoking:

Matt

I will be taking trades on a autographed letter from Rich King dated December 1992.
This is a real Rich King dated signature from King-way Tech.

I will be taking trades on a autographed letter from Rich King dated December 1992.
This is a real Rich King dated signature from King-way Tech.

ROFL! There yah go, Rich. A "retirement plan". Letters dated any date they ask for!

My late Uncle was stashing his famous lead-crystal paperweights on shelving in the garage. Asked him why he didn't sell a few. He just looked at me funny.

"Why sell them now? They'll be worth a lot more money if I wait and they are sold after I am dead!"

Prolly cudda been. But after he died, she who stole them discovered he knew she would do that.

They were only his rejects. So he hadn't signed them!

:)

I've had several students ask me to sign their Connelly books....lol...I do it for free, just buy the book. The Connelly book has several good sections, but few are obsolete and a bit off base. Nice complement though. I like to Barter too....

Nice find!

It took me over a year to get one of those level vials from Geier and Bluhm.

Here is a link if anyone else is looking. I have two Universal Boring Machine Co levels that also use this level vial.

4-6010 - Geier and Bluhm

Thanks,
Lewis

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

giphy.gif

I will be selling King-Way kits this coming summer and a set of blue prints. I'm having them drawn now and they should be ready by May. I am using the drawing on the unit I bought from Ben as it was one of the last ones I personally made. I have designed several changes to the original patented design my Dad invented. The reason I sopped making them was everyone said " I can make my own for that price. Many of the large corps now use lasers. My friend Cash Masters bought one from me and he put's his target on it for his auto-collimator. The King-Way checks for twist and way rise and fall (sag), but can't check way straightness. One uses a Straight-edge, optical or laser for that. We use it in combination. I will build a complete unit, but it will be expensive compared to a kit. Email for more info. [email protected]

On the newer units I made a rotating bubble cover like the Starrett 98 levels. The kits will have the vials made that way as shown in the drawings Demon added. Thanks by the way. Great advertising. In the recent class in Tennessee the host had a nice copy he made and he used an electronic level to test for sag. Several copies have been made over the years. I got sick of hearing "I can make my own for what your charging" , so I said go for it. Now, so many people want one after seeing me demo it in the classes I have decided to get prints and make kits for the hard to build parts. Many of the copies you see are lousy designs from a copy cat who is not a rebuilder. Some are good, like this one.

Attachments

• 20210214_124151_resized_1.jpg
    20210214_124151_resized_1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 20210214_124137_resized_1.jpg
    20210214_124137_resized_1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 134
I have a thread on here under Prodotrak mill rebuild - we did it during the TN class I just completed last Sunday, Feb. 14. I will be teaching more classes in the states in 20021 and will post them here. Thanks and stay safe. Rich

For the new members who don't know me.

Here is a show the German /Swiss company did on my classes in Europe: KING-WAY Scraping Class - YouTube

Also here are awards the Taiwan Machinery Industry presented to me after I taught there. 2 years time in 30 years span.
You can go to Ãêªá§ÞÃÀªÀ¸s

and see the website they made for the classes. If you click on the Facebook link and scroll back several minutes you will see where I was interviewed by a TV station who covered my classes. They call me the Grandfather of scraping in Taiwan now.

my class.jpgRich.tamiaward.1.jpgrich.news.1.jpgDSC00534.jpgTami award.jpg

Back