Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cole2534 View Post
    I know. Every time you post your OD grinder on IG I get the hunch to find one.
    LOL. I don't think I will ever wrap my head around the concept that there are that many people that actually watch that feed with regularity, much less on purpose. We're a normal shop, like any other. I started that thing because it was a good way to store pictures and share them with customers. Now, it's just a testament to easily I can screw things up. Haha.

That poor little grinder has no business holding the tolerances that it does. It saw a very rough life before we ever got ahold of it. I was honestly one day away from scrapping it. Not even kidding. Spindle tooling is unobtanium for them these days and Jubilee wasn't interested in helping. We simply do not have the time to deal with it. And then a job came up that forced me to deal with it as an emergency. It worked out well, and caused me to reevaluate things. And I'm glad that I did. Because once I actually took the time to make the tooling, that little grinder has pulled its weight in Gold.

2. Likes Cole2534, CBlair liked this post