Hot Rolled
Biax power scraper model IV-EBC?? One blade....metal box. $800 plus shipping
Definitely not new....but it runs. 508 892-4856
e50b6cb685df32162c0fdfad46f51853.jpg
04a45354f13a66e8f998e1a840864c3e.jpg
4d7c7000484e101b45a489a33eb90861.jpg
43b77f05e286f18cc8535b8276c18c88.jpg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I'm not quite clear where you're headed with the post. If you're asking if others think this is a good deal before you buy it, you should ask that explicitly. If you're selling it, it should be in the parts sale section and not the repair and rebuild.

I am retireing and just want to get some tools into the hands of someone that can use them...

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I'll let the moderator use his best judgement and I trust his sensibilities.

And I certainly support getting useful tools from where they're no longer needed into the hands of those who will use and value them.

To me though, it's just that this is the third post here that's purely addressed to sales and if the individual threads are not actually about the techniques or problems or repair and restoration it starts to muddy the waters. People interested in reconditioning will have to wade through more irrelevant threads and people hoping to find tools will have to scan more places than the logical locations for items they may want to buy. Not to mention that discussion of problems and techniques will always be relevant for those trying to learn, but items for sale have a short life and two years from now will mean nothing.

It just seems clearer all around to post the things you have for sale in the "Tooling Parts and Accessories for Sale or Wanted", with perhaps just one thread here noting that you're retiring, selling your tools, have x, x, and x and to go there for details.

Sidecar has been here a long time. I remember multiple useful posts, a few specifically helpful on Norton grinders. Sometimes there is not a lot of room on the forum for conflicting viewpoints and some don't like the shitshow that is the result.

Back