What's new
What's new

CA scraping class April 2019

Richard King

Diamond
Looks like we will be doing our 2nd scraping class in Vacaville CA . April 24-28 (Wed-Sun) 2019. To be held in the same shop we had it at last year. We already have 4 people signed up and will accept 4 to 6 more.

Message me if you would like to attend.

I missed you and other friends...but discovered many of the old gang who left were on facebook..and I can chit chat with local friends about the city where I live. made my own forum too....can regulate the content to only facts, not guesses and fake You Tube shows from rookies who try to pretend to be experts. What got me into trouble here I suppose. Hate being crabby, but I can't help it. LOL I suppose I am becoming the guy when my baseball went over the fence when I was a kid. He would holler when the ball landed on his grass and would not toss it back. My Dad would have to go get it after work. He had a few beers sometimes and punched the old crab once. Back then fighting was not so un politically incorrect...lol Getting old = crabby I guess. Not willing to waste the time with fake news = not tossing the ball over the fence to some....sighhhhh

Looks like I will be starting a waiting list as this class has filled up in less then a week. Anyone in the Bay area have a shop where we can do another class? The week before or after ?? Hosts are free.

I just emailed DH Mayeron and Jon asking them to find another shop in CA where we can do a 2 or 3 day class before or after the Vacaville class. As long as I am out there and we have a waiting list maybe it would be possible.

This class will take place April 24 - 28 in Vacaville CA where we had it last year. The class Tom Lipton attended. We have a few 5 day and 3 day class opens available. If you would like to come SAT and Sunday only we can work that out. PM me or write [email protected] Put 2019 CA class in title please. Rich

Richard, is your facebook grohp personal or related to scraping. If scraping can you provide the name of group please.

Regards,
Lucky7

I have 3....lol... Richard King...personal....Richard King - Way Scraping Consultants and King-Way Scraping Consultants I tried to delete the middle one, but I doesn't let me, so I use all 3. Lol

Mr King,
Sir, were you able to find an alternative shop for another Ca scraping class? I am still thinking of trying to do one down in Temecula as we had discussed previously.

We are now at about 6 new students and 3 returning students for the Vacaville Class. I would like to get about 2 more new students. I have not heard from anyone lately about a Southern CA class. It's hard to recruit people without a date. Plus I talk to so many people, It's hard to keep track of them. Especially on here. Email me please. [email protected]

Back