Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Canode Ink

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Canode Ink

Any thoughts about this suppliers ink, Volk ?

Canode Die Spotting Ink - Volk Corporation

I've tried to buy locally from Dyjak Corp but they have been out of the yellow for about a month and I was getting itchy to get going on some projects. I don't really want to drive up there twice so was trying to wait it out...and so google led me to the above.

I could make a minor investment and find out but wanted to see if anyone had thoughts first, if good, I might start with a larger quantity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It all comes from the maker that is located in Ill. We as an end user cannot buy it from the source! That's why you have Darpa and Volk as suppliers of the Canode product.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I bought three 16OZ US pints from Volk (red, blue, yellow). Had to get it shipped to a friend in the States who sent in on in a flat-rate box, because it was very messy (pun not intended) for them to ship it internationally. (USPS runs rings around DHL/Fedex on cost)

They were very helpful and quick, even for that little order from a foreigner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

While on the subject of canode... I have some here a few years old.... I have some Velocite 3 oil here (very light mineral oil about the viscosity of diesel), and I put that in the canode and in my opinion improved it by an amazing amount... Plus it still washes out with hand cleaner...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have a gallon of it...i can pot some in a ketchup bottle and sell it to you. I also buy it from the mfg. I have some orange I'll give you a deal on it. Will let you know as I'm out on an errand now. Rich