What's new
What's new

Checking Interest - Scraping class in the Indianapolis area

DNW

Plastic
Hi All,

I've exchanged emails with Richard about available scraping classes this year.

He suggested that I post to see if people would be interested in a class in the Indianapolis area

If you are, please reply and also suggest what month(s) you would are available.

Thank you,
Don

I would be interested, in principle. October-November right now sounds good to me. However, it's too early for any commitment.

Thanks!

Paolo

I have PM'ed emailed Don the original poster and have not heard back and he has not written on here so I have no clue if his still can host. I have heard from many people interested in attending a class in Indiana so if anyone else can step forward to host a class, let talk about it. The host needs to have a small to med sized area. We have done the classes in 2 car garages. About all we need is work benches, a granite surface plate, lighting, a bathroom and AC or a Heater if needed. Those who step up and host. Hosts get the training for free. You can email me at [email protected]

We could do a 3 to 5 day class in August if you have AC. First week in September, December or next year.

Hopefully this is still in motion, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I don't think I'll be able to attend a 5 day but if you decide to do an extended weekend, 3-day course, I'd be very interested.

I guess doing anything this year is on hold as I have not heard from Don. If someone else comes forward to host a class in Ohio or Indiana we could do something in October or next year... Rich

I would be seriously interested in the class anytime this fall. A three, four, or five day class would work for me. Kevin

I am an Airline pilot, where ever the class is, I can probably get there. I am interested as I own a Bridgeport that I will need to re-scrape at some point!

Back