What's new
What's new

Denver Colorado Scraping Class in October

Uguessedit

Aluminum
Denver, Colorado Scraping Class:

Hello Everyone,

I am reaching out to anyone who may be interested and also communicating with Richard King to coordinate a scraping class in Lakewood Colorado in October. Colorado is a great place to visit during this time should you want to venture a couple extra days while you’re here and central to the states adding the convenience of inexpensive travel and good weather.

Denver International Airport (DIA) is a 35 minute drive from Lakewood.

The shop is commercial and located on the base of Green Mountain in Lakewood Colorado overlooking the City of Denver.

It is air conditioned and equipped with restroom facilities, shower, kitchen with refrigerator, mini oven, microwave, dishwasher, sink, large conference table, etc.., so you could bring your own food, amenities, in the event you needed to clean up after scraping, etc. Hotels, Grocery, Gas, Fast food, hardware, pharmacy, etc.., all within a 2-3 minute drive.

We do have the space if someone or two, needed to camp out in order to afford the expense of traveling and class if you bring your own sleeping attire and don’t mind a carpeted office floor. You would need to PM me about this beforehand.

We have plenty of parking located within a 50,000 square foot facility. The shop is just over 3,000sqft total with approx 2k sq ft dedicated shop space. I do have some machinery available for inspection and a possible scraping project if an issue is indicated.

Please contact Richard King to make your reservation and discuss the costs.

Here is an opportunity for those who asked about a Denver class. Email or PM me on here. We will need 8 - 5 days students signed up before invoicing and a deposit to reserve your spot. As of now we have not picked a date and will ask for your feedback. I am leaning for the beginning of October to avoid Halloween. Also would you prefer a weekday M-F or a Weekend W - Sun class. I don't care. [email protected]

Have a safe weekend and Holiday. Please remember the is Memorial Weekend where we honor our great soldiers who gave their lives to keep us free.

We have had 4 people tell me they are coming, we need 4 more to let us know so we can definitely do the class. Ugessedit has some nice machinery we can test and do some Turcite on the gibs repair :-)

I just communicated to Brian and he is still interested in hosting the class. He is being funny, he is in Lakeland Colorado not Uganda.

We have several who have expressed interest, so info letters will be going out this week. Thanks

I emailed everyone a few minutes ago. We had 5 who had written and one of them said he has 4 more friends interested. That means we only have room for a couple more and then I can start a substitute list. If your interested first come first served. The class will be held in Golden Colorado - Wednesday Oct. 14 - Sunday Oct. 18.
Write me --- Thanks. [email protected]

I have 5 signed up now. Invoices go out today/ If you signed up and have not received an invoice today. Please email me. Thanks. Oh we have room for more students. The class will be held on 10/14 - 18/2020 in Golden CO a suburb of Denver.

Back